EastEnders hasn't felt the same since Linda Carter returned to Walford and not being back with Mick, thanks to the scheming of Janine Butcher who worked her way into the Carter family, even framing Linda as a drink driver. But that's about to change!
Danny and Kellie who play Mr and Mrs Carter were spotted recently filming new
scenes on location. The separated couple are seen smartly dressed outside a
hotel looking very much in love.
Although fans are desperate to see Mick and Linda reunite, we know it will be
short-lived as Mick will be leaving Walford within the next couple of months,
after Danny decided to quit the soap earlier this year.
Kellie Bright has since revealed she plans to stick around on the soap playing Linda Carter, but reveals it will be difficult without Danny by her side: "I'm happy to stay at the moment although I am obviously sad to see Danny go," she said.
"Hand on heart. I don't have a clue what the show has planned for Linda after
Mick has gone – I haven't asked and feel as if I can't quite go there yet.
"I want to enjoy the rest of my time here with Danny and we're so busy. I
don't feel the need to look that far ahead yet. They might decide Linda
doesn't work without Mick one day!"
Do you have an idea of how EastEnders will write Mick Carter out of the soap?
Let us know in the comments.
I'm hoping mick Carter isn't killed off will be sad to see him go I do love eastenders but will admit I mainly watch it to look at Danny dyer who I am desperate to meet in person fingers crossed one day
ReplyDeleteMaybe Alfie will run the pub with linda
ReplyDeleteJust like Kat and Alfie, Linda and Mick should always be together.
ReplyDeleteIf Ms.Bright leaves the show, I hope it would be an ending like Tiffany and Keegan.
It will be really sad to see Mick leave as he and Linda make a lovely couple
ReplyDelete